Julius Baer private bank expands to net Indonesian rich
The Jakarta Post
The largest Swiss private banking group Julius Baer strengthened its commitment to making Asia its second home market by convening its board of directors meeting here last week, the first outside its Zurich headquarters, and announcing a faster pace of expansion in the region, including Indonesia, Southeast Asia’s largest economy.
Julius Baer chairman Raymond J. Baer told a roundtable dis...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital