Julius Baer private bank expands to net Indonesian rich
The Jakarta Post
The largest Swiss private banking group Julius Baer strengthened its commitment to making Asia its second home market by convening its board of directors meeting here last week, the first outside its Zurich headquarters, and announcing a faster pace of expansion in the region, including Indonesia, Southeast Asia’s largest economy.
Julius Baer chairman Raymond J. Baer told a roundtable dis...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Costly holiday
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country