Blackberry enjoys hefty growth in RI sales
The Jakarta Post
Buoyed by the passionate response from Indonesian buyers, Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) plans to soon open a branch in the country, which it said, has become one of the company’s most important markets in the world.
RIM Southeast Asia managing director Gregory Wade said in Jakarta on Thursday that the branch office would be set up to cope with the sharp increase in the sales in th...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies