Blackberry enjoys hefty growth in RI sales
The Jakarta Post
Buoyed by the passionate response from Indonesian buyers, Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) plans to soon open a branch in the country, which it said, has become one of the company’s most important markets in the world.
RIM Southeast Asia managing director Gregory Wade said in Jakarta on Thursday that the branch office would be set up to cope with the sharp increase in the sales in th...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet