Blackberry enjoys hefty growth in RI sales
The Jakarta Post
Buoyed by the passionate response from Indonesian buyers, Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) plans to soon open a branch in the country, which it said, has become one of the company’s most important markets in the world.
RIM Southeast Asia managing director Gregory Wade said in Jakarta on Thursday that the branch office would be set up to cope with the sharp increase in the sales in th...
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook