Blackberry enjoys hefty growth in RI sales
The Jakarta Post
Buoyed by the passionate response from Indonesian buyers, Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) plans to soon open a branch in the country, which it said, has become one of the company’s most important markets in the world.
RIM Southeast Asia managing director Gregory Wade said in Jakarta on Thursday that the branch office would be set up to cope with the sharp increase in the sales in th...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang