Blackberry enjoys hefty growth in RI sales
The Jakarta Post
Buoyed by the passionate response from Indonesian buyers, Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) plans to soon open a branch in the country, which it said, has become one of the company’s most important markets in the world.
RIM Southeast Asia managing director Gregory Wade said in Jakarta on Thursday that the branch office would be set up to cope with the sharp increase in the sales in th...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station