Blackberry enjoys hefty growth in RI sales
The Jakarta Post
Buoyed by the passionate response from Indonesian buyers, Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) plans to soon open a branch in the country, which it said, has become one of the company’s most important markets in the world.
RIM Southeast Asia managing director Gregory Wade said in Jakarta on Thursday that the branch office would be set up to cope with the sharp increase in the sales in th...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia