Blackberry enjoys hefty growth in RI sales
The Jakarta Post
Buoyed by the passionate response from Indonesian buyers, Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) plans to soon open a branch in the country, which it said, has become one of the company’s most important markets in the world.
RIM Southeast Asia managing director Gregory Wade said in Jakarta on Thursday that the branch office would be set up to cope with the sharp increase in the sales in th...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition