Businessman D.L. Sitorus and lawyer jailed for bribing judge
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Corruption Court sentenced a businessman and his lawyer Monday to five and four-and-a-half years in jail, respectively, for bribing a judge. The entrepreneur, D.L. Sitorus, and his lawyer Adner Sirait were found guilty of bribing Jakarta High Administrative Court judge Ibrahim Rp 300 million (US$32,700) earlier this year to win a land dispute against the Jakarta City Administration. Both...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...