Wasior victims to receive makeshift houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National Development Planning Minister Armida Alisjahbana said Thursday that the government would relocate 5,100 households, or 7,900 people of Wasior floods victims, to several temporary settlements.
“We will relocate them to 96 temporary settlements in the first phase, starting from December through to the first quarter of next year,” she told journalists.
“We will ...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down