Wasior victims to receive makeshift houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National Development Planning Minister Armida Alisjahbana said Thursday that the government would relocate 5,100 households, or 7,900 people of Wasior floods victims, to several temporary settlements.
“We will relocate them to 96 temporary settlements in the first phase, starting from December through to the first quarter of next year,” she told journalists.
“We will ...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes