Wasior victims to receive makeshift houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National Development Planning Minister Armida Alisjahbana said Thursday that the government would relocate 5,100 households, or 7,900 people of Wasior floods victims, to several temporary settlements.
“We will relocate them to 96 temporary settlements in the first phase, starting from December through to the first quarter of next year,” she told journalists.
“We will ...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks