Wasior victims to receive makeshift houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National Development Planning Minister Armida Alisjahbana said Thursday that the government would relocate 5,100 households, or 7,900 people of Wasior floods victims, to several temporary settlements.
“We will relocate them to 96 temporary settlements in the first phase, starting from December through to the first quarter of next year,” she told journalists.
“We will ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday