Wasior victims to receive makeshift houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: National Development Planning Minister Armida Alisjahbana said Thursday that the government would relocate 5,100 households, or 7,900 people of Wasior floods victims, to several temporary settlements.
“We will relocate them to 96 temporary settlements in the first phase, starting from December through to the first quarter of next year,” she told journalists.
“We will ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares