The world in 2011
Cyrillus Harinowo Hadiwerdoyo
PREMIUM I flew Garuda Indonesia Airlines more than 50 times in 2010, so I can testify that most of those flights were full — or at least at 90 percent capacity — despite the rapid expansion of the airline’s fleet. The Garuda fleet currently boasts nearly 90 airplanes since the addition of more than 40 new Boeing 737-800 planes. The route to Pontianak is one of many examples of Garuda’s growth. Fli...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...