Edwin Lau: The Healthy Chef
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Wendra AjistyatamaCalling himself a healthy chef, the 28-year-old is not only willing to share his cooking skills, but is also keen to encourage people to recognize the importance of nutrition and regular exercise. Since he was a boy, chef Edwin Lau has practiced a healthy lifestyle through athletics. Born on Nov. 16, 1982, Edwin never dreamed of becoming a chef or taking up cooking activities ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror