Edwin Lau: The Healthy Chef
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Wendra AjistyatamaCalling himself a healthy chef, the 28-year-old is not only willing to share his cooking skills, but is also keen to encourage people to recognize the importance of nutrition and regular exercise. Since he was a boy, chef Edwin Lau has practiced a healthy lifestyle through athletics. Born on Nov. 16, 1982, Edwin never dreamed of becoming a chef or taking up cooking activities ...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president