Ariel gets 3.5 years; unrest outside court
Yuli Tri Suwarni and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Rendezvous: Indonesian singer Nazriel “Ariel” Irham of the group Peterpan (right) hugs his girlfriend Luna Maya in a defendant’s cell prior to the start of his trial at a district court in Bandung, West Java, on Monday. Ariel, who rocked Indonesia after several homemade sex videos found their way to the Internet, was sentenced on Monday to 3.5 years in prison.AP/Achmad IbrahimThe Bandung Dis...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats