Ariel gets 3.5 years; unrest outside court
Yuli Tri Suwarni and Arya Dipa
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Rendezvous: Indonesian singer Nazriel “Ariel” Irham of the group Peterpan (right) hugs his girlfriend Luna Maya in a defendant’s cell prior to the start of his trial at a district court in Bandung, West Java, on Monday. Ariel, who rocked Indonesia after several homemade sex videos found their way to the Internet, was sentenced on Monday to 3.5 years in prison.AP/Achmad IbrahimThe Bandung Dis...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'