20 oil palm plantations take part in ISPO pilot projects
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon put the Indonesia Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) certification plan on a trial implementation in a number of oil palm plantations across the country.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture Bayu Krisnamurthi said in Jakarta last week that the trial would be held in 20 oil palm plantations this year as part of the government’s plan to require oil palm plantations to apply for...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project