20 oil palm plantations take part in ISPO pilot projects
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon put the Indonesia Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) certification plan on a trial implementation in a number of oil palm plantations across the country.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture Bayu Krisnamurthi said in Jakarta last week that the trial would be held in 20 oil palm plantations this year as part of the government’s plan to require oil palm plantations to apply for...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official