20 oil palm plantations take part in ISPO pilot projects
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon put the Indonesia Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) certification plan on a trial implementation in a number of oil palm plantations across the country.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture Bayu Krisnamurthi said in Jakarta last week that the trial would be held in 20 oil palm plantations this year as part of the government’s plan to require oil palm plantations to apply for...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase