20 oil palm plantations take part in ISPO pilot projects
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon put the Indonesia Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) certification plan on a trial implementation in a number of oil palm plantations across the country.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture Bayu Krisnamurthi said in Jakarta last week that the trial would be held in 20 oil palm plantations this year as part of the government’s plan to require oil palm plantations to apply for...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab