Malaysia to host Global Battle of the Bands 2010-2011 final
The Jakarta Post
American bands are not the best, the only reason you like them so much is because you’ve never heard bands from Malta, or Cordova. But one competition decided to give the best bands from every corner of the planet a chance to be heard and perform in front of a global audience and take home the hard-earned title of the “best new band in the world”.
Participating nations, which if sorte...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore