Malaysia to host Global Battle of the Bands 2010-2011 final
The Jakarta Post
American bands are not the best, the only reason you like them so much is because you’ve never heard bands from Malta, or Cordova. But one competition decided to give the best bands from every corner of the planet a chance to be heard and perform in front of a global audience and take home the hard-earned title of the “best new band in the world”.
Participating nations, which if sorte...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island