The impact of commodity price shocks on Indonesia
PREMIUM It is often assumed that poor people in developing countries have been harmed by the increased price of commodities in international markets over recent years. However, a recently published report by the World Bank in Jakarta, entitled Boom, Bust and Up Again? Evolution, Drivers and Impact of Commodity Prices: Implications for Indonesia (available at www.go.worldbank.org/YY1OOD9UB0), reaches the o...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills