Susianto: Born to be a vegan
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ika KrismantariIt’s hard not to become vegetarian once you’ve met vegan expert Susianto.
First, the 43-year-old coordinator for the International Vegetarian Union in Asia Pacific will take you through mountains of scientific data from reputable institutions that shows vegetarianism is good for your health.
Second, having spent half his life as a vegetarian, Susianto is the liv...
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking