Berryindo: D.I.Y. with BlackBerry
Deisha Tamar Manuhutu
PREMIUM It wasn’t until late last year that I finally bought myself a BlackBerry. I was certain that after almost 12 years being a devoted Nokia user, it would take a while to really master the gadget — with a lot of help from the Internet of course.It really doesn’t matter if you use a BlackBerry or not, www.berryindo.com is one of the many tech websites out there that will help you gain more knowl...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval