Garut: The Hidden Beauty of West Java
The Jakarta Post
Majestic mountain: The picturesque view of Mount Papandayan can be seen from Garut.Two hundred kilometers’ drive from Jakarta, the dusty roads dried out by the scorching sun will suddenly bring you into dramatic greenery where mountains feel close, suggesting heaven may not be too far from the city hell.
Welcome to Garut, the sign placed on two columns resembling a gate says. And after th...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds