PTPN X to start building bio-ethanol plant this year
The Jakarta Post
State plantation firm PT Perkebunan Nusantara (PTPN) X, in tandem with Japan’s New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), will begin construction of a bio-ethanol plant in Mojokerto, East Java, in May with a total investment of around US$25.5 million.
PTPN X president director Subiyono said his company would allocate some $9.5 million for the project, while NED...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed