PTPN X to start building bio-ethanol plant this year
The Jakarta Post
State plantation firm PT Perkebunan Nusantara (PTPN) X, in tandem with Japan’s New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), will begin construction of a bio-ethanol plant in Mojokerto, East Java, in May with a total investment of around US$25.5 million.
PTPN X president director Subiyono said his company would allocate some $9.5 million for the project, while NED...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000