PTPN X to start building bio-ethanol plant this year
The Jakarta Post
State plantation firm PT Perkebunan Nusantara (PTPN) X, in tandem with Japan’s New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), will begin construction of a bio-ethanol plant in Mojokerto, East Java, in May with a total investment of around US$25.5 million.
PTPN X president director Subiyono said his company would allocate some $9.5 million for the project, while NED...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey