Mahfud MD beats Obama, Sri Mulyani as newsmaker of the year
The Jakarta Post
Constitutional Court Chief Mahfud MD was named newsmaker of the year, beating US President Barack Obama and World Bank managing director Sri Mulyani Indrawati, at the first edition of the Seputar Indonesia Awards.
Seputar Indonesia, a news program broadcast by private television station RCTI, nominated 35 newsmakers in seven categories, including the most controversial and most entertaining...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion