Mahfud MD beats Obama, Sri Mulyani as newsmaker of the year
The Jakarta Post
Constitutional Court Chief Mahfud MD was named newsmaker of the year, beating US President Barack Obama and World Bank managing director Sri Mulyani Indrawati, at the first edition of the Seputar Indonesia Awards.
Seputar Indonesia, a news program broadcast by private television station RCTI, nominated 35 newsmakers in seven categories, including the most controversial and most entertaining...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence