Mahfud MD beats Obama, Sri Mulyani as newsmaker of the year
The Jakarta Post
Constitutional Court Chief Mahfud MD was named newsmaker of the year, beating US President Barack Obama and World Bank managing director Sri Mulyani Indrawati, at the first edition of the Seputar Indonesia Awards.
Seputar Indonesia, a news program broadcast by private television station RCTI, nominated 35 newsmakers in seven categories, including the most controversial and most entertaining...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission