Save the earth by planting Trembesi
The Jakarta Post
The scorching afternoon heat did not deter Minister of Public Works Djoko Kirmanto, managers of Djarum Foundation, recipients of Djarum Scholarships Plus and celebrities from Jakarta from planting trembesi trees in Onggorawe, Demak, Central Java Tengah on May 11, 2011.
Together they symbolically planted the trees as the initial step of the program called ‘Trees for Life, Menanam Trembesi...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities