Tommy wins Rp 12.51b lawsuit against Garuda
The Jakarta Post
The youngest son of former president Soeharto, Hutomo Mandala Putra, won a lawsuit against the country’s flagship carrier PT Garuda Indonesia at South Jakarta District Court on Tuesday.
The man also known as Tommy Soeharto filed the lawsuit against Garuda in September of 2010 over a news article titled “A New Destination to Enjoy in Bali” in the December 2009 edition of Garuda, the co...
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison