Tommy wins Rp 12.51b lawsuit against Garuda
The Jakarta Post
The youngest son of former president Soeharto, Hutomo Mandala Putra, won a lawsuit against the country’s flagship carrier PT Garuda Indonesia at South Jakarta District Court on Tuesday.
The man also known as Tommy Soeharto filed the lawsuit against Garuda in September of 2010 over a news article titled “A New Destination to Enjoy in Bali” in the December 2009 edition of Garuda, the co...
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea