Tommy wins Rp 12.51b lawsuit against Garuda
The Jakarta Post
The youngest son of former president Soeharto, Hutomo Mandala Putra, won a lawsuit against the country’s flagship carrier PT Garuda Indonesia at South Jakarta District Court on Tuesday.
The man also known as Tommy Soeharto filed the lawsuit against Garuda in September of 2010 over a news article titled “A New Destination to Enjoy in Bali” in the December 2009 edition of Garuda, the co...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday