New dam to resolve water crisis
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is scheduled to launch the groundbreaking ceremony of the Pandanduri Dam in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), via teleconference from the Jakarta Convention Center on Friday.
The dam project in NTB was part of the launching of other national projects in Bali and North Maluku.
After attending a coordinating meeting and discussing the ground brea...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies