New dam to resolve water crisis
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is scheduled to launch the groundbreaking ceremony of the Pandanduri Dam in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), via teleconference from the Jakarta Convention Center on Friday.
The dam project in NTB was part of the launching of other national projects in Bali and North Maluku.
After attending a coordinating meeting and discussing the ground brea...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape