New dam to resolve water crisis
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is scheduled to launch the groundbreaking ceremony of the Pandanduri Dam in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), via teleconference from the Jakarta Convention Center on Friday.
The dam project in NTB was part of the launching of other national projects in Bali and North Maluku.
After attending a coordinating meeting and discussing the ground brea...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests