New dam to resolve water crisis
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is scheduled to launch the groundbreaking ceremony of the Pandanduri Dam in East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), via teleconference from the Jakarta Convention Center on Friday.
The dam project in NTB was part of the launching of other national projects in Bali and North Maluku.
After attending a coordinating meeting and discussing the ground brea...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister