Palestine gets NAM support for liberty, UN membership
Abdul Khalik and Desy Nurhayati
The Jakarta Post
Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) ministers ended the movement’s 16th intersessional meeting here Friday with strong support for an independent Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital.
The 120 members of the movement also vowed to get as much recognition as possible to allow Palestine UN membership in case a two-state peace process mediated by the Quartet, ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister