Palestine gets NAM support for liberty, UN membership
Abdul Khalik and Desy Nurhayati
The Jakarta Post
Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) ministers ended the movement’s 16th intersessional meeting here Friday with strong support for an independent Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital.
The 120 members of the movement also vowed to get as much recognition as possible to allow Palestine UN membership in case a two-state peace process mediated by the Quartet, ...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project