Indonesia rises to 27th biggest exporter in the world in 2010
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was the 27th biggest exporting country in the world in 2010, moving up three places from a year before and supplanting Norway, Sweden and Poland, according to data released by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“Indonesia obtained the achievement because we maintained the market position in China, Japan and Malaysia,” Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said Monday.
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal