Indonesia rises to 27th biggest exporter in the world in 2010
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was the 27th biggest exporting country in the world in 2010, moving up three places from a year before and supplanting Norway, Sweden and Poland, according to data released by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“Indonesia obtained the achievement because we maintained the market position in China, Japan and Malaysia,” Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said Monday.
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia