Indonesia rises to 27th biggest exporter in the world in 2010
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was the 27th biggest exporting country in the world in 2010, moving up three places from a year before and supplanting Norway, Sweden and Poland, according to data released by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“Indonesia obtained the achievement because we maintained the market position in China, Japan and Malaysia,” Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said Monday.
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform