Indonesia rises to 27th biggest exporter in the world in 2010
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was the 27th biggest exporting country in the world in 2010, moving up three places from a year before and supplanting Norway, Sweden and Poland, according to data released by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“Indonesia obtained the achievement because we maintained the market position in China, Japan and Malaysia,” Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said Monday.
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout