Indonesia rises to 27th biggest exporter in the world in 2010
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was the 27th biggest exporting country in the world in 2010, moving up three places from a year before and supplanting Norway, Sweden and Poland, according to data released by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“Indonesia obtained the achievement because we maintained the market position in China, Japan and Malaysia,” Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said Monday.
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit