Indonesia rises to 27th biggest exporter in the world in 2010
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was the 27th biggest exporting country in the world in 2010, moving up three places from a year before and supplanting Norway, Sweden and Poland, according to data released by the World Trade Organization (WTO).
“Indonesia obtained the achievement because we maintained the market position in China, Japan and Malaysia,” Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu said Monday.
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam