Chilling out in a tropical destination
Tan Hee Hui
A market at Kundasang village. — Photo by Tan Hee HuiKinabalu National Park in Sabah (Malaysia Borneo) – a UNESCO “world heritage site” with over 4,500 types of flora and fauna, 326 birds and 100 mammalian species – also boasts Mount Kota Kinabalu, which at 4,095 meters above sea level, is Borneo Island’s highest mountain.
Both attractions are located a four-hour drive from Saba...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D