Container port to be built in Sorong
The Jakarta Post
State seaport operator PT Pelindo II says it will lead a consortium to build a Rp-800 billion (US$93.6 million) container port in Sorong, West Papua.
Pelindo II president director RJ Lino said on Sunday in Jakarta that the company would work with another state seaport operator, PT Pelindo IV, and five shipping companies — PT Salam Pacific Indonesia Line, PT Samudera Indonesia Tbk., PT Me...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape