Garuda, Sriwijaya ink purchase deals in Paris
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Two Indonesian airlines inked separate deals to purchase dozens of planes from two different aircraft manufacturers at the Paris Air Show.
Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia announced an order for as many as 50 Airbus A320s on Tuesday — a firm order of 25 with an option for another 25 — while on Monday, privately-owned Sriwijaya Air agreed to buy 20 Embraer 190 jets, with purchase rights for...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island