Garuda, Sriwijaya ink purchase deals in Paris
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Two Indonesian airlines inked separate deals to purchase dozens of planes from two different aircraft manufacturers at the Paris Air Show.
Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia announced an order for as many as 50 Airbus A320s on Tuesday — a firm order of 25 with an option for another 25 — while on Monday, privately-owned Sriwijaya Air agreed to buy 20 Embraer 190 jets, with purchase rights for...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off