Garuda, Sriwijaya ink purchase deals in Paris
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Two Indonesian airlines inked separate deals to purchase dozens of planes from two different aircraft manufacturers at the Paris Air Show.
Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia announced an order for as many as 50 Airbus A320s on Tuesday — a firm order of 25 with an option for another 25 — while on Monday, privately-owned Sriwijaya Air agreed to buy 20 Embraer 190 jets, with purchase rights for...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash