Garuda, Sriwijaya ink purchase deals in Paris
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Two Indonesian airlines inked separate deals to purchase dozens of planes from two different aircraft manufacturers at the Paris Air Show.
Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia announced an order for as many as 50 Airbus A320s on Tuesday — a firm order of 25 with an option for another 25 — while on Monday, privately-owned Sriwijaya Air agreed to buy 20 Embraer 190 jets, with purchase rights for...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D