WB donates $3.6m to reduce carbon
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesia’s Forestry Ministry has received a US$3.6 million grant from the World Bank to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26 percent by 2020 while maintaining economic growth, according to the World Bank.
The funds have been granted through the Forest Carbon Partnership Facility to Indonesia’s Forestry Ministry to analyze causes of deforestation, consult and reach out to stak...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks