WB donates $3.6m to reduce carbon
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesia’s Forestry Ministry has received a US$3.6 million grant from the World Bank to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26 percent by 2020 while maintaining economic growth, according to the World Bank.
The funds have been granted through the Forest Carbon Partnership Facility to Indonesia’s Forestry Ministry to analyze causes of deforestation, consult and reach out to stak...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island