Challenging opportunity for aging population
The world is aging rapidly. By 2040, the global population aged 65 and older is expected to reach 1.3 billion, more than double the size of 530 million in 2010 (Source: US Census Bureau International Database, March 2010).
An aging population will result in a severe shortage of labor and falling output, as well as spiraling health care costs, all of which will have profound and enduring ec...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion