Challenging opportunity for aging population
The world is aging rapidly. By 2040, the global population aged 65 and older is expected to reach 1.3 billion, more than double the size of 530 million in 2010 (Source: US Census Bureau International Database, March 2010).
An aging population will result in a severe shortage of labor and falling output, as well as spiraling health care costs, all of which will have profound and enduring ec...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'