Richard Gere pulls people to Borobudur
The Jakarta Post
The increase in the number of tourists to Borobudur Temple last Sunday – thanks to the presence of Hollywood actor Richard Gere – has encouraged the temple’s management unit to invite other international figures to the tourism site.
Richard Gere, his wife Carey Lowell and son Homer James Jigme Gere were among the honorary guests at the colossal Mahakarya Borobudur (Borobudur the Maste...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Six ways to identify an authentic Padang restaurant
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Partnership with Saudi Arabia sought for tourism development in NTB
- King Salman's visit to Indonesia should benefit both countries: House