Richard Gere pulls people to Borobudur
The Jakarta Post
The increase in the number of tourists to Borobudur Temple last Sunday – thanks to the presence of Hollywood actor Richard Gere – has encouraged the temple’s management unit to invite other international figures to the tourism site.
Richard Gere, his wife Carey Lowell and son Homer James Jigme Gere were among the honorary guests at the colossal Mahakarya Borobudur (Borobudur the Maste...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless