Richard Gere pulls people to Borobudur
The Jakarta Post
The increase in the number of tourists to Borobudur Temple last Sunday – thanks to the presence of Hollywood actor Richard Gere – has encouraged the temple’s management unit to invite other international figures to the tourism site.
Richard Gere, his wife Carey Lowell and son Homer James Jigme Gere were among the honorary guests at the colossal Mahakarya Borobudur (Borobudur the Maste...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy