GarudaFood, Suntory form joint venture
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Local major food producer PT GarudaFood and Suntory Beverage and Food Limited (SBF), a subsidiary of Japan’s second-largest beverage firm, Suntory Group, have agreed to a set up a joint venture to develop non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia.
GarudaFood Group CEO Sudhamek AWS said on Friday that the collaboration would enable his firm to reach its target of becoming the market l...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”