GarudaFood, Suntory form joint venture
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Local major food producer PT GarudaFood and Suntory Beverage and Food Limited (SBF), a subsidiary of Japan’s second-largest beverage firm, Suntory Group, have agreed to a set up a joint venture to develop non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia.
GarudaFood Group CEO Sudhamek AWS said on Friday that the collaboration would enable his firm to reach its target of becoming the market l...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash