GarudaFood, Suntory form joint venture
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Local major food producer PT GarudaFood and Suntory Beverage and Food Limited (SBF), a subsidiary of Japan’s second-largest beverage firm, Suntory Group, have agreed to a set up a joint venture to develop non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia.
GarudaFood Group CEO Sudhamek AWS said on Friday that the collaboration would enable his firm to reach its target of becoming the market l...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani