GarudaFood, Suntory form joint venture
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Local major food producer PT GarudaFood and Suntory Beverage and Food Limited (SBF), a subsidiary of Japan’s second-largest beverage firm, Suntory Group, have agreed to a set up a joint venture to develop non-alcoholic beverages in Indonesia.
GarudaFood Group CEO Sudhamek AWS said on Friday that the collaboration would enable his firm to reach its target of becoming the market l...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official