Korean culture spreads across globe
The Jakarta Post
Some people call it a “virus”, others an “addiction”. The media frequently portrays it as an unprecedented phenomenon that started in Asia and spread rapidly from continent to continent, even to remote places people had never imagined.
This phenomenon is Hallyu or the Korean Wave.
Frontlines: Famous Korean boyband SHINee performs at the Korea-Indonesia Friendship Concert at Tenn...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore