Garuda announces new plans for Citilink ahead of spin-off
The Jakarta Post
Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia has announced new business plans for its low-cost carrier (LCC) brand Citilink ahead of a plan to spin-off Citilink as a separate business entity in the first quarter of 2012.
The newly appointed advisor to Garuda’s board of directors for Citilink development, Con Korfiatis, told a press conference on Wednesday afternoon that the plans would include a “very...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion