Garuda announces new plans for Citilink ahead of spin-off
The Jakarta Post
Flag carrier Garuda Indonesia has announced new business plans for its low-cost carrier (LCC) brand Citilink ahead of a plan to spin-off Citilink as a separate business entity in the first quarter of 2012.
The newly appointed advisor to Garuda’s board of directors for Citilink development, Con Korfiatis, told a press conference on Wednesday afternoon that the plans would include a “very...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president