Pertamina, PLN to set up LNG shipping company
The Jakarta Post
State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina and state electricity utility PT PLN have agreed to jointly establish a liquefied natural gas (LNG) shipping company to supply eight mini LNG receiving terminals to be installed in eastern Indonesia.
PLN primary energy director Nur Pamudji said he expected that the preparation to set up the new company would be completed this year at the latest. “The w...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Thousands of online ‘ojek’ drivers stage rally, demand better pay, partnerships