Pertamina, PLN to set up LNG shipping company
The Jakarta Post
State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina and state electricity utility PT PLN have agreed to jointly establish a liquefied natural gas (LNG) shipping company to supply eight mini LNG receiving terminals to be installed in eastern Indonesia.
PLN primary energy director Nur Pamudji said he expected that the preparation to set up the new company would be completed this year at the latest. “The w...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion