Pertamina, PLN to set up LNG shipping company
The Jakarta Post
State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina and state electricity utility PT PLN have agreed to jointly establish a liquefied natural gas (LNG) shipping company to supply eight mini LNG receiving terminals to be installed in eastern Indonesia.
PLN primary energy director Nur Pamudji said he expected that the preparation to set up the new company would be completed this year at the latest. “The w...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017