Dominique Agisca Diyose: Home Sweet home
The Jakarta Post
Model Dominique Agisca Diyose stole the limelight after playing Ming, a mistress and wannabe actress, in Nia Dinata’s Berbagi Suami (Love for Share) flick. The role landed her Best Supporting Actress award at the 2006 Indonesian Film Festival.
JP/Indah SetiawatiSince then, the 23-year-old Agisca, as she is fondly called, landed another role in Karma, while continuing to tread the catwalk as a...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island