Dominique Agisca Diyose: Home Sweet home
The Jakarta Post
Model Dominique Agisca Diyose stole the limelight after playing Ming, a mistress and wannabe actress, in Nia Dinata’s Berbagi Suami (Love for Share) flick. The role landed her Best Supporting Actress award at the 2006 Indonesian Film Festival.
JP/Indah SetiawatiSince then, the 23-year-old Agisca, as she is fondly called, landed another role in Karma, while continuing to tread the catwalk as a...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report