Dominique Agisca Diyose: Home Sweet home
The Jakarta Post
Model Dominique Agisca Diyose stole the limelight after playing Ming, a mistress and wannabe actress, in Nia Dinata’s Berbagi Suami (Love for Share) flick. The role landed her Best Supporting Actress award at the 2006 Indonesian Film Festival.
JP/Indah SetiawatiSince then, the 23-year-old Agisca, as she is fondly called, landed another role in Karma, while continuing to tread the catwalk as a...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement