Dominique Agisca Diyose: Home Sweet home
The Jakarta Post
Model Dominique Agisca Diyose stole the limelight after playing Ming, a mistress and wannabe actress, in Nia Dinata’s Berbagi Suami (Love for Share) flick. The role landed her Best Supporting Actress award at the 2006 Indonesian Film Festival.
JP/Indah SetiawatiSince then, the 23-year-old Agisca, as she is fondly called, landed another role in Karma, while continuing to tread the catwalk as a...
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption