Dominique Agisca Diyose: Home Sweet home
The Jakarta Post
Model Dominique Agisca Diyose stole the limelight after playing Ming, a mistress and wannabe actress, in Nia Dinata’s Berbagi Suami (Love for Share) flick. The role landed her Best Supporting Actress award at the 2006 Indonesian Film Festival.
JP/Indah SetiawatiSince then, the 23-year-old Agisca, as she is fondly called, landed another role in Karma, while continuing to tread the catwalk as a...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment