Separatist movements in Indonesia and China
Despite having different political systems and history, Indonesia and China are both experiencing the same problem: sporadic violence in outlying provinces.
In the past few years, there have been significant attacks on Han — the largest ethnic group in China — residents in Tibet and Xinjiang regions, with hundreds of casualties. In Indonesia, skirmishes between Indonesian soldiers and ...
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station