Separatist movements in Indonesia and China
Despite having different political systems and history, Indonesia and China are both experiencing the same problem: sporadic violence in outlying provinces.
In the past few years, there have been significant attacks on Han — the largest ethnic group in China — residents in Tibet and Xinjiang regions, with hundreds of casualties. In Indonesia, skirmishes between Indonesian soldiers and ...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister