Tina Toon to form girl band
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Former child star Tina Toon says she is forming a girl band to add color to her live performances.
The band, which will have four dancers, will be called D’Girls and will have two new singles, “Cinta Pertama” and “Cinta Buta”, in its performances, she said.
“People can respond as they like [to the idea]. What is sure is that I want to keep on working with a good concept,” she said Saturday as quoted by tempointeraktif.com.
Tina said there is a plan to use the single “Cinta Buta” for a movie soundtrack.
- Catholic university refuses to remove billboards with hijab-clad student
- Study finds majority of people condemning Ahok's ‘blasphemy’ not well informed
- Indonesia over the moon after $9.4 million win against Churchill
- Muslims lambast Christmas service raid in Bandung
- Public faith in Jokowi remains high despite anti-Ahok movement
- Rachmawati says meetings, cash transfer not evidence of treason
- FUI forces Christian university to drop billboard with hijab-clad student
- Charging-device producer Anker aims to tap Indonesian market
- N.Sumatra dispatches assistance for Aceh earthquake victims
- Bali's Sindhu Market most 'trending' attraction in Southeast Asia