Tina Toon to form girl band
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Former child star Tina Toon says she is forming a girl band to add color to her live performances.
The band, which will have four dancers, will be called D’Girls and will have two new singles, “Cinta Pertama” and “Cinta Buta”, in its performances, she said.
“People can respond as they like [to the idea]. What is sure is that I want to keep on working with a good concept,” she said Saturday as quoted by tempointeraktif.com.
Tina said there is a plan to use the single “Cinta Buta” for a movie soundtrack.
- South Korea launches second Indonesian submarine
- Indonesia calls for rejuvenated UN for successful SDGs
- PLN upbeat about winning Chevron geothermal bids
- 'Thank you for no more discrimination against Chinese-Indonesians'
- Indonesia, Malaysia eye trade expansion beyond palm oil, petroleum
- Ahok explains to police about religious defamation allegation
- Sampoerna projects 2 percent decline in cigarette sales this year
- Jokowi instructs military, police to eradicate illegal levies
- Local developers to release 'one of the biggest indie game projects'
- Govt sets up special unit to tackle illegal levies