Govt to build water catchment at Petanu River
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The central government plans to build a water catchment and proces-sing facility at Petanu River in Gianyar, Bali, to cope with the predicted water crisis in the south of the island in 2015, an official said on Friday.
Budi Yuwono, an official of the Public Works Ministry, said the infrastructure would be able to generate 300 liters of water per second to be channeled to southern areas incl...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack