Govt to build water catchment at Petanu River
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The central government plans to build a water catchment and proces-sing facility at Petanu River in Gianyar, Bali, to cope with the predicted water crisis in the south of the island in 2015, an official said on Friday.
Budi Yuwono, an official of the Public Works Ministry, said the infrastructure would be able to generate 300 liters of water per second to be channeled to southern areas incl...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash