Govt to build water catchment at Petanu River
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The central government plans to build a water catchment and proces-sing facility at Petanu River in Gianyar, Bali, to cope with the predicted water crisis in the south of the island in 2015, an official said on Friday.
Budi Yuwono, an official of the Public Works Ministry, said the infrastructure would be able to generate 300 liters of water per second to be channeled to southern areas incl...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased