Bandarlampung to unveil BRT as passenger-friendly transport
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
The Bandarlampung municipality promises recklessly driven public minivans will soon cease to operate and has announced plans for operation of a “safe and reliable” transportation service in October.
The administration is set to operate a bus rapid transit (BRT) along routes currently served by public minivans and state-run Damri buses.
The BRT will operate in the city and its ou...
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake