Bandarlampung to unveil BRT as passenger-friendly transport
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
The Bandarlampung municipality promises recklessly driven public minivans will soon cease to operate and has announced plans for operation of a “safe and reliable” transportation service in October.
The administration is set to operate a bus rapid transit (BRT) along routes currently served by public minivans and state-run Damri buses.
The BRT will operate in the city and its ou...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia