Bandarlampung to unveil BRT as passenger-friendly transport
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
The Bandarlampung municipality promises recklessly driven public minivans will soon cease to operate and has announced plans for operation of a “safe and reliable” transportation service in October.
The administration is set to operate a bus rapid transit (BRT) along routes currently served by public minivans and state-run Damri buses.
The BRT will operate in the city and its ou...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off