Catalyzing economies, growing youth employment without destroying the Earth
Gusti Muhammad Hatta and Achim Steiner
As delegates from around the world converge on Indonesia for the Tunza International Children and Youth Conference 2011, greening the economy as well as generating decent jobs for young people now and in the future are emerging as major tests for the global economy.
The events that have swept through parts of North Africa and the Middle East in recent months have in part been a reaction to ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews