RI diplomats owe Rp 6.5b in New York parking fines
The Jakarta Post
It may not be the biggest nor have the most diplomats, but Indonesia’s consulate in New York has managed to beat out almost all other embassies and diplomatic missions in the Big Apple in the number of parking tickets it has wracked up.
The New York City administration announced last Friday that Indonesia was number three on its list of countries with unpaid parking tickets, with about $7...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport