RI diplomats owe Rp 6.5b in New York parking fines
The Jakarta Post
It may not be the biggest nor have the most diplomats, but Indonesia’s consulate in New York has managed to beat out almost all other embassies and diplomatic missions in the Big Apple in the number of parking tickets it has wracked up.
The New York City administration announced last Friday that Indonesia was number three on its list of countries with unpaid parking tickets, with about $7...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout