RI diplomats owe Rp 6.5b in New York parking fines
The Jakarta Post
It may not be the biggest nor have the most diplomats, but Indonesia’s consulate in New York has managed to beat out almost all other embassies and diplomatic missions in the Big Apple in the number of parking tickets it has wracked up.
The New York City administration announced last Friday that Indonesia was number three on its list of countries with unpaid parking tickets, with about $7...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet