Island in focus: Double-track to transport coal set to be built
The Jakarta Post
PALEMBANG: The government will construct a double track railway for coal deliveries in South Sumatra next year, and start building the Sunda Strait Bridge (JSS) and Trans Sumatra highway mega projects in 2014, as permits and regulations will be finalized in 2012, says Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Radjasa in Palembang.
“Every form of permit and regulation related to the project wil...
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey