Island in focus: Double-track to transport coal set to be built
The Jakarta Post
PALEMBANG: The government will construct a double track railway for coal deliveries in South Sumatra next year, and start building the Sunda Strait Bridge (JSS) and Trans Sumatra highway mega projects in 2014, as permits and regulations will be finalized in 2012, says Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Radjasa in Palembang.
“Every form of permit and regulation related to the project wil...
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout