Island in focus: Double-track to transport coal set to be built
The Jakarta Post
PALEMBANG: The government will construct a double track railway for coal deliveries in South Sumatra next year, and start building the Sunda Strait Bridge (JSS) and Trans Sumatra highway mega projects in 2014, as permits and regulations will be finalized in 2012, says Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Radjasa in Palembang.
“Every form of permit and regulation related to the project wil...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction