Island in focus: Double-track to transport coal set to be built
The Jakarta Post
PALEMBANG: The government will construct a double track railway for coal deliveries in South Sumatra next year, and start building the Sunda Strait Bridge (JSS) and Trans Sumatra highway mega projects in 2014, as permits and regulations will be finalized in 2012, says Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Radjasa in Palembang.
“Every form of permit and regulation related to the project wil...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign