Island in focus: Double-track to transport coal set to be built
The Jakarta Post
PALEMBANG: The government will construct a double track railway for coal deliveries in South Sumatra next year, and start building the Sunda Strait Bridge (JSS) and Trans Sumatra highway mega projects in 2014, as permits and regulations will be finalized in 2012, says Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Radjasa in Palembang.
“Every form of permit and regulation related to the project wil...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups