Kuala Namu must be ready by 2012
The Jakarta Post
The central government, through Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa, has given an ultimatum to the North Sumatra provincial administration to complete Kuala Namu Airport immediately so that is operational by next year.
Hatta said the government had decided in a limited meeting with relevant agencies in Jakarta recently that Kuala Namu Airport, which is located in Deli Serdang regenc...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash