Kuala Namu must be ready by 2012
The Jakarta Post
The central government, through Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa, has given an ultimatum to the North Sumatra provincial administration to complete Kuala Namu Airport immediately so that is operational by next year.
Hatta said the government had decided in a limited meeting with relevant agencies in Jakarta recently that Kuala Namu Airport, which is located in Deli Serdang regenc...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption