Kuala Namu must be ready by 2012
The Jakarta Post
The central government, through Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa, has given an ultimatum to the North Sumatra provincial administration to complete Kuala Namu Airport immediately so that is operational by next year.
Hatta said the government had decided in a limited meeting with relevant agencies in Jakarta recently that Kuala Namu Airport, which is located in Deli Serdang regenc...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia