Transjakarta feeder service begins today
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta Transportation Agency is expected to launch a feeder service Wednesday for the Transjakarta bus rapid transit (BRT) system that will serve as a network to connect Jakarta’s suburbs with the BRT network.
Jakarta Transportation Agency head Udar Pristono said the feeder service would be available soon after a ceremony at the West Jakarta Municipal office in Kembangan.
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase