Transjakarta feeder service begins today
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta Transportation Agency is expected to launch a feeder service Wednesday for the Transjakarta bus rapid transit (BRT) system that will serve as a network to connect Jakarta’s suburbs with the BRT network.
Jakarta Transportation Agency head Udar Pristono said the feeder service would be available soon after a ceremony at the West Jakarta Municipal office in Kembangan.
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh