Transjakarta feeder service begins today
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta Transportation Agency is expected to launch a feeder service Wednesday for the Transjakarta bus rapid transit (BRT) system that will serve as a network to connect Jakarta’s suburbs with the BRT network.
Jakarta Transportation Agency head Udar Pristono said the feeder service would be available soon after a ceremony at the West Jakarta Municipal office in Kembangan.
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project