Kuningan City mall to open in November
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Kuningan City superblock mall is in its final stage of construction and will be open to the public next month, the developer said on Friday.
“The mall will be opened on Nov. 24,” said Wendy Haryanto, chief operations officer of PT Sejahtera Kelola Abadi – a member of property developer Agung Podomoro Group which is handling the Kuningan City superblock construction.
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill