Kuningan City mall to open in November
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Kuningan City superblock mall is in its final stage of construction and will be open to the public next month, the developer said on Friday.
“The mall will be opened on Nov. 24,” said Wendy Haryanto, chief operations officer of PT Sejahtera Kelola Abadi – a member of property developer Agung Podomoro Group which is handling the Kuningan City superblock construction.
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family