Kuningan City mall to open in November
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Kuningan City superblock mall is in its final stage of construction and will be open to the public next month, the developer said on Friday.
“The mall will be opened on Nov. 24,” said Wendy Haryanto, chief operations officer of PT Sejahtera Kelola Abadi – a member of property developer Agung Podomoro Group which is handling the Kuningan City superblock construction.
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots