Kuningan City mall to open in November
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Kuningan City superblock mall is in its final stage of construction and will be open to the public next month, the developer said on Friday.
“The mall will be opened on Nov. 24,” said Wendy Haryanto, chief operations officer of PT Sejahtera Kelola Abadi – a member of property developer Agung Podomoro Group which is handling the Kuningan City superblock construction.
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island