Yogyakarta Palace to host royal wedding
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Royal wedding: In a 2008 file photo, Nurkamnari Dewi (far left), third daughter of Yogyakarta's Sultan Hamengku Buwono X, takes part in a bathing ceremony at the palace. Nurkamnari married Raden Tumenggung Purbodiningrat (JP/Tarko Sudiarno). Yogyakarta Palace is to hold a three-day royal wedding party this month for the youngest daughter of Sultan Hamengkubuwono X, GRAj Nurastuti Wijareni, who is ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?