Govt to open cultural centers abroad
The Jakarta Post
As part of its international cultural diplomacy, Indonesia will open cultural centers abroad, with Japan and the Netherlands already on the list.
“There are many foreign cultural centers in Indonesia such as Germany’s Goethe Institute, France’s Culturel Francais or the Dutch Erasmus Huis, so Indonesia must also have similar centers abroad to promote Indonesian and its culture,” Depu...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu