Nippon Steel sets up joint venture with local firms
The Jakarta Post
Nippon Steel Trading Co., Ltd., the steel-trading arm of Japan’s largest steel maker, Nippon Steel, has set up a joint venture with three local companies to produce steel for the fast-growing automotive industry in Indonesia.
The firm’s president, Tetsuo Imakubo, said on Wednesday evening that his firm would control a 30 percent share of the newly established joint venture, PT IndoJapan...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence