Nippon Steel sets up joint venture with local firms
The Jakarta Post
Nippon Steel Trading Co., Ltd., the steel-trading arm of Japan’s largest steel maker, Nippon Steel, has set up a joint venture with three local companies to produce steel for the fast-growing automotive industry in Indonesia.
The firm’s president, Tetsuo Imakubo, said on Wednesday evening that his firm would control a 30 percent share of the newly established joint venture, PT IndoJapan...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission