Nippon Steel sets up joint venture with local firms
The Jakarta Post
Nippon Steel Trading Co., Ltd., the steel-trading arm of Japan’s largest steel maker, Nippon Steel, has set up a joint venture with three local companies to produce steel for the fast-growing automotive industry in Indonesia.
The firm’s president, Tetsuo Imakubo, said on Wednesday evening that his firm would control a 30 percent share of the newly established joint venture, PT IndoJapan...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking