Nippon Steel sets up joint venture with local firms
The Jakarta Post
Nippon Steel Trading Co., Ltd., the steel-trading arm of Japan’s largest steel maker, Nippon Steel, has set up a joint venture with three local companies to produce steel for the fast-growing automotive industry in Indonesia.
The firm’s president, Tetsuo Imakubo, said on Wednesday evening that his firm would control a 30 percent share of the newly established joint venture, PT IndoJapan...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Costly holiday