Nippon Steel sets up joint venture with local firms
The Jakarta Post
Nippon Steel Trading Co., Ltd., the steel-trading arm of Japan’s largest steel maker, Nippon Steel, has set up a joint venture with three local companies to produce steel for the fast-growing automotive industry in Indonesia.
The firm’s president, Tetsuo Imakubo, said on Wednesday evening that his firm would control a 30 percent share of the newly established joint venture, PT IndoJapan...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Aerobatic Air Force pilot killed in airport crash