ICD to extend $157m of loans in 2012
The Jakarta Post
The Dubai-based Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) says it will distribute US$157 million in sharia loans in 2012, comprising $17 million for three banks and $140 million for military uniform maker PT Sritex.
Director for the ICD’s financial institutions development department, Basel A. Al-Hag Issa, said ICD was still in discussions with some banks, but ha...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning