ICD to extend $157m of loans in 2012
The Jakarta Post
The Dubai-based Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) says it will distribute US$157 million in sharia loans in 2012, comprising $17 million for three banks and $140 million for military uniform maker PT Sritex.
Director for the ICD’s financial institutions development department, Basel A. Al-Hag Issa, said ICD was still in discussions with some banks, but ha...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- Alleged child rapists in Sorong may face death penalty: Police
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road