ICD to extend $157m of loans in 2012
The Jakarta Post
The Dubai-based Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) says it will distribute US$157 million in sharia loans in 2012, comprising $17 million for three banks and $140 million for military uniform maker PT Sritex.
Director for the ICD’s financial institutions development department, Basel A. Al-Hag Issa, said ICD was still in discussions with some banks, but ha...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study