Police raid student protestors in regions
The Jakarta Post
Amid growing protests over the government’s apparent inability to resolve unrest in Papua, the National Police have carried out raids against Papuan students across the country.
Oktavianus Pogau, a Papuan activist and law student at Indonesian Christian University (UKI), said police officers and Indonesian Military (TNI) personnel had raided houses rented by Papuan students studying in J...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official