Police raid student protestors in regions
The Jakarta Post
Amid growing protests over the government’s apparent inability to resolve unrest in Papua, the National Police have carried out raids against Papuan students across the country.
Oktavianus Pogau, a Papuan activist and law student at Indonesian Christian University (UKI), said police officers and Indonesian Military (TNI) personnel had raided houses rented by Papuan students studying in J...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter