Citilink expands routes, eyes 4 million passengers next year
The Jakarta Post
National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia’s low-cost division, Citilink, is expected to double its total passenger number to 4 million in 2012 with the expansion of its fleet and new routes.
“By having 10 new Airbus aircraft next year and adding more flights, we are expecting 4 million passengers to fly with Citilink next year,” Elisa Lumbantoruan, the vice president of Citilink and exec...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- US Fed to hike interest rates for first time in 2018
- Three films that helped put Asia on the production map
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam