Citilink expands routes, eyes 4 million passengers next year
The Jakarta Post
National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia’s low-cost division, Citilink, is expected to double its total passenger number to 4 million in 2012 with the expansion of its fleet and new routes.
“By having 10 new Airbus aircraft next year and adding more flights, we are expecting 4 million passengers to fly with Citilink next year,” Elisa Lumbantoruan, the vice president of Citilink and exec...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York