Citilink expands routes, eyes 4 million passengers next year
The Jakarta Post
National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia’s low-cost division, Citilink, is expected to double its total passenger number to 4 million in 2012 with the expansion of its fleet and new routes.
“By having 10 new Airbus aircraft next year and adding more flights, we are expecting 4 million passengers to fly with Citilink next year,” Elisa Lumbantoruan, the vice president of Citilink and exec...
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract