Citilink expands routes, eyes 4 million passengers next year
The Jakarta Post
National flag carrier Garuda Indonesia’s low-cost division, Citilink, is expected to double its total passenger number to 4 million in 2012 with the expansion of its fleet and new routes.
“By having 10 new Airbus aircraft next year and adding more flights, we are expecting 4 million passengers to fly with Citilink next year,” Elisa Lumbantoruan, the vice president of Citilink and exec...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA