Games end, RI champion
Niken Prathivi and Irawaty Wardani
The Jakarta Post
Fanfare over: Athletes and officials gather at the closing ceremony of the 26th SEA Games in Palembang, South Sumatra, on Tuesday. Myanmar will host the upcoming 2013 Games. Antara/Rosa PanggabeanAnother extravagant showpiece was laid on by the organizers of the 26th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games with the closing ceremony at Gelora Sriwijaya Stadium in Palembang, South Sumatra.
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities