Bali legislative council approves bylaw on smoke-free zones
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Bali’s legislative council enacted a smoke-free zone bylaw on Monday, clearing the way to ban smoking across broad swaths of the island.
The bylaw states that hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, places of worship, healthcare facilities and schools, among other places, are to be smoke-free areas.
Up in smoke: Party-goers enjoy the night at a club in the Double Six area in Bali. T...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab