Bali legislative council approves bylaw on smoke-free zones
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Bali’s legislative council enacted a smoke-free zone bylaw on Monday, clearing the way to ban smoking across broad swaths of the island.
The bylaw states that hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, places of worship, healthcare facilities and schools, among other places, are to be smoke-free areas.
Up in smoke: Party-goers enjoy the night at a club in the Double Six area in Bali. T...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children