Bali legislative council approves bylaw on smoke-free zones
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Bali’s legislative council enacted a smoke-free zone bylaw on Monday, clearing the way to ban smoking across broad swaths of the island.
The bylaw states that hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, places of worship, healthcare facilities and schools, among other places, are to be smoke-free areas.
Up in smoke: Party-goers enjoy the night at a club in the Double Six area in Bali. T...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road