Bogor mayor showing weakness in GKI Yasmin saga: Lawmaker
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
A House of Representatives legislator criticized Bogor Mayor Diani Budiarto for being weak and partial in handling the GKI Taman Yasmin church-closure case, calling on the city council to launch an impeachment.
Diani’s latest move was to allow hardline group Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI) to stage a rally at Bogor City Hall on Sunday against the establishment of the church, despite the Sup...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone