Bogor mayor showing weakness in GKI Yasmin saga: Lawmaker
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
A House of Representatives legislator criticized Bogor Mayor Diani Budiarto for being weak and partial in handling the GKI Taman Yasmin church-closure case, calling on the city council to launch an impeachment.
Diani’s latest move was to allow hardline group Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI) to stage a rally at Bogor City Hall on Sunday against the establishment of the church, despite the Sup...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building