Bogor mayor showing weakness in GKI Yasmin saga: Lawmaker
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
A House of Representatives legislator criticized Bogor Mayor Diani Budiarto for being weak and partial in handling the GKI Taman Yasmin church-closure case, calling on the city council to launch an impeachment.
Diani’s latest move was to allow hardline group Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI) to stage a rally at Bogor City Hall on Sunday against the establishment of the church, despite the Sup...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Indonesia – a nation of three clichés
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Jokowi bestows honorary medals for distinguished services
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Thousands Islands to host Tidung Festival 2017